Application for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
The deadline to apply for the 2017-2018 Graduate Hall Director position has now passed and the application is closed. If you have any questions, please contact Associate Director Jazmyn Pulley at email@example.com
GHD Application & Selection Process
To apply for a GHD position, please submit the following:
- Resume: Please include your references with your resume
- Cover letter:
- If you are applying for the Graduate Hall Director position: In your cover letter please make sure to note any Resident Adviser or Residence Life experience, emergency crisis response experience, supervisory experience, and hall council advisory experience. Please also make sure to highlight any other experiences that may translate or be relevant to the GHD position as outlined in the Graduate Hall Director position description.
- If you are applying for the Fraternity & Sorority Life Graduate Hall Director position: This position is not currently hiring.
The GHD recruitment & selection process involves two rounds of interviews. All First Round Interviews will be conducted over the phone. Second Round Interviews can also be conducted over the phone; however, if applicants are going to be in the NYC area it is preferred that candidates come to campus to meet in-person.
GHD Application & Selection Timeline
- GHD Priority Application Deadline: Monday, April 3, 2017
- GHD Application Final Deadline: Friday, April 14, 2017
- Note: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and priority will be given to applicants who apply by the April 3rd deadline
- Select candidates will participate in First Round Interviews between Monday, March 20- Friday, April 28
- Applicants that do not receive First Round Interviews will be informed by Friday, April 28
- Select candidates from First Round Interviews will move on to Second Round Interviews that will be ongoing throughout March and April
- All final decisions will go out by Tuesday, May 12
- Candidates will have until Tuesday, May 19 to accept or decline the GHD position offer
GHD Recruitment and Selection Materials
- GHD Position Description 2017-2018
- GHD Fraternity and Sorority Life Position Description
- GHD-FAQ 2017-2018
For questions regarding the GHD position, please first consult the Graduate Hall Director position description. If you have further questions about the position or selection process you can contact Jazmyn Pulley (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information.