Multicultural Affairs aims to strengthen and enhance the richly diverse fabric of the Columbia community by providing and supporting programs and services for the entire Columbia College and Columbia Engineering undergraduate community:
- @Columbia Series: programming and resources that facilitate stronger understanding of self, deeper sense of belonging, closer connections within communities, better support for communities, and campus-wide education about communities which have been historically and socially been underserved
- Diversity Education and Training
- Social Justice and Intercultural Programming
- Organizational Advisement and Leadership
- Graduation Receptions and Honors
- Just a Note: weekly email distributed by Multicultural Affairs that highlights university resources, student programs, community events, and job/internship opportunities focusing on multiculturalism, social justice, and interculturalism. University members may also submit information to be included in the weekly emails.