Permits for Events and Parades

Event Permits

Please refer to the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation web site for up to date information about applying for a permit a special event.  

You will need to work with your Undergraduate Student Life adviser to complete payment for any requested permit.  

Parade Permits

A permit is required to conduct a procession, parade or race within the City of New York and must be obtained from the Police Commissioner. Please visit the NYPD web page for up to date information.  

Please contact your Undergraduate Student Life adviser if you are looking to obtain a parade permit. You can also contact the 26th Precinct and ask to speak with Community Affairs at 212-678-1301.

Undergraduate Student Life


505-515 Alfred Lerner Hall
2920 Broadway
New York, NY 10027

Call: 212-854-3612

Office Hours
9:00 a.m.5:00 p.m.

Student Groups & Events

Get your student group news and event information and manage your group memberships.

LionLink Logo

Go to Live Well | Learn Well