REGISTRATION REQUESTS FOR THE FALL 2017 SEMESTER WILL BEGIN ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH AT 12:00AM.
Any event in a University Brownstone meeting one or more of the following criteria must be registered through Residential Life and/or the Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA):
- IRC Events
- Q-House Events
- SIC Events
- Backyard Access is requested
- Events with Amplified Sound
- Events that would normally require an Event Review through UEM
- Fraternity & Sorority Life: Invitation Party (guest list required) (counts toward the 10 per semester limit)
- Fraternity & Sorority Life: Brotherhood/Sisterhood Events (counts toward the 10 per semester limit)
- Fraternity & Sorority Life: Inter-Chapter Mixers (counts toward the 10 per semester limit)
- Fraternity & Sorority Life: Recruitment (recruitment events do NOT count towards the 10 registered events per semester; however you are still required to register recruitment events)
Please note that no more than three (3) events per weekend day/night (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) may occur across all brownstones (with the exception of Homecoming and Bacchanal).
Backyard events after 10:00PM will not be approved.
Invitation (Guest List) parties will require a walk-through prior to the event.
No organization or brownstone may have more than one (1) registered event per weekend and no more than a total of ten (10) per semester. Within the FSL community- the 10 limit includes: Invitation Guest List Parties and Inter-Chapter Mixers.
Fraternal brownstones are limited to (1) registered event with alcohol per weekend.
This Event Registration Request Form will be reviewed by members of the Res Life and OMA staff for approval.
Events requests will only be considered if submitted no later than five business days from the date of the event (a Thursday program MUST be submitted by noon on Friday of the previous week; a Friday or Saturday program must be submitted by noon on Monday).
Events will be approved on a first-come, first serve basis.
The event coordinator will be notified of approval, request for modification, or denial, via email, no later than Wednesday the week after this form is submitted.
The event coordinator will be notified if an event review is required to determine whether or not a walk-through or Public Safety presence is required at the event, via email, no later than Wednesday the week after this form is submitted.
Residential Life and/or Office of Multicultural Affairs will notify appropriate campus partners (e.g. on-call staff, Public Safety) of all approved events no later than Wednesday the week of the event.