Warning message

You must login to view this form.

Domestic Travel Form

All students who travel domestically within the United States or its territories (outside of New York City) on Columbia-supported travel must register their trip with the University. To register a trip so it appears on this form, please contact your adviser.

Please complete this form at least two weeks before your departure. This form provides us with vital information in case of an emergency during your trip.

Information for Minors

If you will be under 18 years of age at the time of your departure, please complete the Columbia-supported travel agreement for minors and have your parent or guardian sign the printed copy, which you may upload below.

Information for International Travel

This form is for domestic travel only. If you plan to travel internationally, you must register your trip with International SOS (ISOS). Students who partake in international travel must also comply with the Undergraduate International Travel Policy. Please contact your adviser for additional details about international travel requirements. 

Undergraduate Student Life


505-515 Alfred Lerner Hall
2920 Broadway
New York, NY 10027

Call: 212-854-3612

Office Hours
9:00 a.m.5:00 p.m.

Student Groups & Events

Get your student group news and event information and manage your group memberships.

LionLink Logo

Go to Live Well | Learn Well