NOTE: The deadlines for 2017-2018 are:
- Winter Preliminary Proposal Due: Monday 8/28 @5pm
- Winter Final Proposal & Community Partner Letter Due: Monday 9/18 @ 5pm
- Acceptance Decisions Released By: 9/22
- Spring and Summer Preliminary Proposal Due: Friday 10/13 @5pm
- Spring and Summer Final Proposal Due: Monday 11/13 @5pm
- Acceptance Decisions Released By: 11/20
Only submit a Final Proposal if you have submitted a Preliminary Proposal and were invited by the ABP to submit a final proposal.
Before submitting your Final Proposal, make sure you are familiar with the proposal process, expectation, and requirments.
- Final proposal online form
- Read the instructions and submit the proposal. You may chose to review a sample proposal (ABP Final Proposal Sample.pdf) to get a better idea of what the review committee will be looking for.
- Upon submitting a Final Proposal, in addition, project leaders will email ABP at firstname.lastname@example.org a letter or email from their community partner (organization or individual(s)) verifying they understand the outcomes and proposed dates for the project.