Thank you for your interest in becoming a resident adviser! The deadline to apply is Thursday, November 11 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Please be sure to read all requirements and qualifications before you submit your application.
Questions? Please contact Janae Buege-McClain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for a resident adviser position, you must complete:
- A resident adviser application
- An individual interview
Resident adviser applicants must be:
- Current full-time first-years, sophomores or juniors in Columbia College or Columbia Engineering
- Guaranteed undergraduate housing
- Available for August training and move-in
- In good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- In good behavioral standing
- In good community standing
- Not found responsible for violations of the Gender-Based Misconduct Policy
Additionally, applicants for a Fraternity or Sorority Life resident adviser position must not be their organization's president.