Columbia College | Columbia Engineering

Warning message

You must login to view this form.

Student Travel Form

Congratulations on your upcoming trip!

All students who travel outside New York City on Columbia-Supported Travel (even day trips) are required to register their trip with the University. This provides vital information in the case of an emergency during your trip.

  • Those traveling within the U.S. or its territories will register all parts of their domestic travel below.
  • Those traveling outside the U.S. or its territories will be directed to complete their trip registration process through the Office of Global Travel. 

Please submit this form at least one week before you depart. For international travel, it is recommended that you leave a copy of your passport (and visa) with a parent, guardian, or other emergency contact person who is not travelling with you in case of an emergency, including the loss of your passport and/or visa. It is also recommended that you save an electronic copy of these documents that could be accessible to you during your travels. Please consult the Global Travel website for more information to help you prepare and register for your upcoming trip. 

Traveling as a Minor (under 18 years)
If you will be under 18 at the time of departure for your trip, please complete the form, print it out AND have your parent/guardian review and sign the printed copy, which should then be given to your organizational adviser.

Undergraduate Student Life


510-515 Alfred Lerner Hall
2920 Broadway
New York, NY 10027

Call: (212) 854-3612

Fax: (212) 854-9801

Office Hours
9:00 a.m.5:00 p.m.

Student Groups & Events

Get your student group news and event information and manage your group memberships.