We are currently accepting applications for NSOP crew chiefs. Please log-in using your UNI and password. All CC and SEAS students should be able to log into the system. The log-in is located in the upper right hand corner of this page. If you have any questions, please email the NSOP staff.
Please note that if you are an Resident Adviser; have a role in COÖP, ISOP, or CUE; or are an Under1Roof facilitator or consent facilitator, then you are unable to be a crew chief due to scheduling conflicts.
We do accept applications from students who are studying abroad during spring 2018. See the Study Abroad Application for the separate application process.
If you are a Barnard student, please see the Barnard crew chief information and application.
Important Dates and Expectations for crew chiefs:
- Attend a group interview session on Tuesday, February, 13, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. or 4:00 p.m. as scheduled.
- Attend an individual interview that will be scheduled between Tuesday, February, 20-Thursday, February 22.
- Always maintain a positive attitude towards Columbia University and NSOP.
- Respect and follow the directions of the NSOP committee and the NSOP staff.
- Attend the NSOP Crew Chief Meet-and-Greet on Friday, March 2, 2017 from 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- Attend the NSOP Study Break on Wednesday, May 2 from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Move in early for fall training on Monday, August 20 between 9:00 a.m. and noon.
- Be available at all times for training and assignments throughout the duration of NSOP, which concludes on Monday, September 3. Schedules and assignments will not be available until move in. Although there will be free time, crew chiefs should expect to work every day of NSOP.