NOTE: The deadlines for 2017-2018 are:
- Winter Preliminary Proposal Due: Monday 8/28 @5pm
- Winter Final Proposal & Community Partner Letter Due: Monday 9/18 @ 5pm
- Acceptance Decisions Released By: 9/22
- Spring and Summer Preliminary Proposal Due: Friday 10/13 @5pm
- Spring and Summer Final Proposal Due: Monday 11/13 @5pm
- Acceptance Decisions Released By: 11/20
Only submit a Final Proposal if you have submitted a Preliminary Proposal and were invited by the ABP to submit a final proposal.
Before submitting your Final Proposal, make sure you are familiar with the proposal process, expectation and requirments.
- Read all directions on the web form.
- Complete the web form, filling out the required information and attaching the required documents (your completed proposal template, your letter/email from community partner, your estimated project budget, and optional supplementary materials), then submit it.
- Note: This year you will also have to attach a letter or email from their community partner (organization or individual(s)) verifying they understand the outcomes and proposed dates for the project.