NOTE: The ABP Proposal Process has been completed for the 2015-2016 academic year. Preliminary Proposal's for winter break will be accepted next August 2016, and for spring and summer breaks in mid-October 2016.
Only submit a Final Proposal if you have submitted a Preliminary Proposal and were invited by the ABP to submit a final proposal.
Before submitting your Final Proposal, make sure you are familiar with the proposal process, expectation, and requirments.
- Open the ABP Final Proposal.doc
- Read the instructions and complete the application. You may chose to review a sample proposal (ABP Final Proposal Sample.pdf) to get a better idea of what the review committee will be looking for.
- Save the document as a pdf.
- To SUBMIT your final proposal pdf, you email firstname.lastname@example.org with the pdf document attached and:
- The subject line “[Your Name] - Final Proposal Application: [Winter/Spring/Summer]”
- Text body: Full Name, Phone Number