The Multicultural Affairs Advisory Council (MAAC) is a collective of four distinct student advisory boards: Student of Color Advisory Board (SOCAB), Queer and Trans Student Advisory Board (QTAB), International Student Advisory Board (ISAB) and First-Generation Student Advisory Board (FAB).
Organized by Multicultural Affairs, MAAC is composed of Columbia College and Columbia Engineering undergraduate students and works towards a more respectful, accountable and socially-just campus environment. In partnership with students, student organizations, Multicultural Affairs and campus partners, it strives to continue creating a university community in which students of all identities are supported, valued and celebrated.
*APPLICATIONS WILL BE OPEN ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 7*
- Application Deadline: Sunday, September 8, 11:59 p.m.
- Interview Notification: Tuesday, September 10
- Interview Dates: September 10 to September 19
- Selection Notification: Friday, September 20
- [REQUIRED] MAAC Fall Retreat for Board Members: Saturday, September 21, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.