Are you a first-year student interested in joining the Multicultural Affairs Advisory Board (MAAC)? The deadline to apply is Wednesday, September 14th at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
The Multicultural Affairs Advisory Council (MAAC) is a collective of four distinct student advisory boards. Learn more about MAAC's advisory boards, mission and purpose.
If you have questions about the Multicultural Affairs Advisory Council or this position, please email email@example.com.
Expectations of Board Members
- Attend weekly board meetings
- Participate in the mandatory MAAC Orientation on Saturday, September 17, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Commit to serving for the full 2022–23 academic year
- Be open to discussing challenging topics and campus issues
- Be a collaborative advocate who is willing to challenge and be challenged
- Be passionate about creating a more inclusive and just Columbia community
- Be dedicated to hearing the experiences and concerns of fellow students
- Mandatory MAAC Orientation: Saturday, September 17, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.