The Multicultural Affairs Advisory Council (MAAC) is a collective of four distinct student advisory boards: Student of Color Advisory Board (SOCAB), Queer and Trans Student Advisory Board (QTAB), International Student Advisory Board (ISAB), and First-Generation Student Advisory Board (FAB).
Organized by Multicultural Affairs, MAAC is composed of Columbia College and Columbia Engineering undergraduate students and works towards a more respectful, accountable, and socially just campus environment. In partnership with students, student organizations, Multicultural Affairs, and campus partners, it strives to continue creating a university community in which students of all identities are supported, valued, and celebrated.
*APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN*
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Exdended to Friday, March 30 11:59 p.m.
- Interview Notification: Wednesday, March 28 or on a rolling basis
- Interview Dates: March 29 - April 6 or on a rolling basis
- Selection Notification: Wednesday, April 11
- MAAC New and Returning Member Event: Friday, April 20
- MAAC Fall Retreat for Board Members: Saturday, September 29, 10am-5pm