Applications for the Multicultural Affairs Advisory Council are now open! Apply by Friday, March 29 at 11:59 p.m.
The Multicultural Affairs Advisory Council (MAAC) is a collective of four distinct student advisory boards: Student of Color Advisory Board (SOCAB), Queer and Trans Student Advisory Board (QTAB), International Student Advisory Board (ISAB) and First-Generation Student Advisory Board (FAB).
Organized by Multicultural Affairs, MAAC is composed of Columbia College and Columbia Engineering undergraduate students to work toward a more respectful, accountable and socially just campus environment. In partnership with students, student organizations, Multicultural Affairs and campus partners, the council strives to continue creating a community in which students of all identities are supported, valued and celebrated.
- Interview Notification: Tuesday, April 2
- Interview Dates: Wednesday, April 3–Friday, April 12
- Selection Notification: Monday, April 15
- New and Returning Member Event: Date will depend on the advisory board
- Fall Retreat for Board Members: Saturday, September 28, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.