The Multicultural Affairs Advisory Council (MAAC) is a collective of four distinct student advisory boards: Student of Color Advisory Board (SOCAB), Queer and Trans Student Advisory Board (QTAB), International Student Advisory Board (ISAB), and First-Generation Student Advisory Board (FAB).
Organized by Multicultural Affairs, MAAC is composed of Columbia College and Columbia Engineering undergraduate students and works towards a more respectful, accountable, and socially just campus environment. In partnership with students, student organizations, the OMA, and campus partners, it strives to continue creating a university community in which students of all identities are supported, valued, and celebrated.
*APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED*
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, September 15, 11:59 p.m.
- Interview Notification: Wednesday, September 20
- Interview Dates: September 25-29
- Selection Notification: Monday, October 2
- MAAC Retreat for Board Members: Saturday, October 7, 10am-5pm