2021-2022 Academic Year
This year, we will only be accepting proposals for summer projects and encourage domestic and local locations.
Info Session & Application Schedule
Applicants must submit a preliminary proposal, in order to submit a final proposal.
- Information Sessions
- Wednesday, September 22, 4:00–5:00 p.m. in Lerner 568.
- Friday, October 8, 12:00–1:00 p.m. in Lerner 477.
- Wednesday, October 20, 6:00-7:00 p.m. in Millstein 113. Register for this session.
- Thursday, November 4, 4:00–5:00 p.m. Virtual. Register for this session.
- Thursday, November 11, 1:00-2:00 p.m. in the Lewisohn Hall Baer Room (408)
- Thursday, November 18, 6:00–7:00 p.m. Virtual. Register for this session.
- Preliminary Proposals
- Webform opens: Wednesday, September 22
- Webform submission deadline: Tuesday, November 30 at 11:59 p.m.
- Response with feedback to applicants: Tuesday, December 14
- Final Proposals
- Proposal template sent to folks who submitted preliminary proposals: Wednesday, December 1
- Webform opens: Tuesday, December 14
- Webform submission including all materials due: Wednesday, January 19 at 11:59 p.m.
- Pitch Days: Thursday, February 3 and Friday, February 4 (sign up via Final Proposal Webform)
- Response with final decisions to applicants: Wednesday, February 9
Project members must attend the following program components.
- Leader Lunch (project leaders only)
- Friday, February 25
- Friday, March 25 (location and time to be determined)
- Friday, April 1 (location and time to be determined)
- Friday, April 8 (location and time to be determined)
- Annual Gala
- Thursday, April 21, Details in Invitation