Important Dates and Deadlines for the 2014-2015 Academic Year
Spring & Summer Break Proposals
Spring and Summer Break proposals for the 2014-2015 academic year have the same important dates and deadlines.
- Welcome Workshop #1: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 5-8pm. Kent Hall, Room 411
- Workshop #2: Friday, January 30 (team member contribution deadline). Carmen Lounge 11:30am to 3:30pm.
- Workshop #3: Friday, February 27. Carmen Lounge 11:30am to 3:30pm.
- Workshop #4: Sunday, March 8 (spring projects only)
- Workshop #5: Tuesday, April 21 at 7:00pm (summer workshops only)
- Independent Workshop: Organized by each project independently
- Reflection Workshop: TBD
- Year End Gala: April 9, 2015
Past Application Process (this process will be similair for the 2015-2016 year, with adjusted dates)
- ABP Info Sessions: September 21, 2014 & September 25, 2014
- Preliminary Proposal Due: October 10, 2014 (5:00PM)
- Preliminary Proposal Decisions Released: October 17,2014
- Proposal Workshop: October 22, 2014, 6:30-7:30pm and 8:00-9:00pm (Location TBA)
- Final Proposals Due: November 7, 2014 (5:00PM)
- Decisions Released: November 19, 2014