The CSA Tutoring Service is continually seeking qualified and motivated sophomores, juniors and seniors to serve as peer tutors. The position is paid and offers flexible hours based on the tutor's schedule but we prefer at least 4 hours a week.
- Tutors must have B+ or better in the course(s) they would like to tutor.
- Tutors should also have demonstrated skills including, problem-solving, critical thinking, timely email communication and attention to detail.
- A personal interview is required.
- Prospective candidates should complete the following application.
Tutors are primarily needed for the following courses:
- Multivariable Calculus for Engineering and Applied Sciences (APMA 2000)
- Biology (BIOL 2005, 2006)
- General Chemistry (CHEM 1403, 1404)
- Organic Chemistry (CHEM 2443, 2444)
- Intro to Computer Science - Programming in Java (COMS 1004)
- Principles of Economics (ECON 1105)
- Intro to Comp for Eng/App Sci - Python (ENGI 1006)
- Calculus I, II & III (MATH 1101, 1102, 1201)
- Physics (PHYS 1201, 1202, 1401, 1402)
- Intro to Statistics with Calculus (STAT 1201)
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com