The CC Open Houses are for major exploration.
- Meet with department faculty, advisers, and current students
- Discuss the major/concentration requirements, research, internship, and job opportunities
- CC sophomores and firstyears are welcome
Additional open houses will be posted as they are announced.
Tuesday, March 10
- Middle Eastern, South Asian, and African Studies (MESAAS), 12:30–2:00 p.m.
- American Studies, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Past Open Houses:
Tuesday, February 17
Wednesday, February 18
- Creative Writing, 3:00–5:00 p.m.
Monday, February 23
Tuesday, February 24
- Film Studies, 5:00–6:00 p.m.
- Psychology and Neuroscience & Behavior, 7:10 p.m.
- Biology & Chemistry, 7:15 p.m.
Wednesday, February 25
- Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Race (CSER), 1:00 p.m.
- Drama & Theatre Arts, 4:00–4:45 p.m.
- Latin American and Iberian Culture (LAIC), 5:30–7:30 p.m
- History, 6:00–7:00 p.m.
- Math, 6:00 p.m.
- Urban Studies, 6:00 p.m.
- Ecology, Evolution & Environmental Biology (E3B), 6:30–7:30 p.m.
- Philosophy, 6:30–7:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 26
Friday, February 27
Monday, March 2
Tuesday, March 3
- Classics, 4:10–6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 4