The CC Open Houses are for major exploration.
- Meet with department faculty, advisers, and current students
- Discuss the major/concentration requirements, research, internship, and job opportunities
- CC sophomores and firstyears are welcome
Additional open houses will be posted as they are announced.
Friday, February 19
- Middle Eastern, South Asian, and African Studies (MESAAS), 11:30-1:00 p.m.
- Slavic, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Film and Media Studies, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, February 23
Wednesday, February 24
- Germanic Languages and Literatures, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Latin American and Iberian Cultures (LAIC), 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- History, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Mathematics, 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 25
- Ecology, Evolution and Environmental Biology (E3B), 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Monday, February 29
Tuesday, March 1
Thursday, March 3
- Philosophy, 7:00-8:00 p.m.