Major Declaration for Columbia College sophomores (Class of 2022) and other Columbia College students who need to declare will be open from March 31-April 10, 2020.
As a Columbia College student, you will declare your major online in March of your sophomore year.
Special note for Spring 2020 Major Declaration: This term, all majors can be officially declared using the online declaration system March 31-April 10. If you wish to declare a major on this list, the relevant departments will reach out after declaration to confirm you have permission to proceed with their major.
If you want to change your major/concentration after the major declaration period, you can work with your advising dean to complete a change-of-major form.
Follow these instructions to declare your major, concentration, and/or special concentrations:
- Visit https://majordec.college.columbia.edu/cc/.
- Enter your UNI and password.
- Select majors/concentrations from drop down menus.
- Select additional major, concentration, or special concentration from drop down menus (optional).
- Click "Submit."
- Check your email for a confirmation message and information about advising in your new department!