Major Declaration for Columbia College sophomores (Class of 2019) and other Columbia College students who need to declare will be open from March 6-10, 2017.
As a Columbia College student, you will declare your major in March or your sophomore year.
Some departments (see list) require written departmental approval to finalize your declaration. Once the declaration period begins, please take this major declaration approval form to the appropriate department to obtain approval.
If you want to change your major/concentration after the major declaration period, you can work with your advising dean to complete a change-of-major form.
Follow these instructions to declare your major, concentration, and/or special concentrations:
- Visit https://majordec.college.columbia.edu/cc/.
- Enter your UNI and password.
- Select majors/concentrations from drop down menus.
- Select additional major, concentration, or special concentration from drop down menus (optional).
- Click "Submit."
- Check your email for a confirmation message and information about advising in your new department!