Summer Opportunities Information Session
The Office of Preprofessional Advising presents an informative session with tips about how to begin your search for summer opportunities. There are a wonderful array of opportunities and this session is designed to introduce you to just a few of the things that you can do. This is a program not to be missed!
MANDATORY Premedical Advisory Committee (PAC) Evaluation Informational Meeting Series
Are you a Columbia College or SEAS undergraduate student or alum planning to apply to medical or dental school this summer for entrance in 2022?
If so, you must attend one of the MANDATORY meetings regarding the Premedical Advisory Committee (PAC) Evaluation Process. We will be holding two different sessions—one for applicants filling out a PAC application for the first time and one for those who have filled out a PAC in a previous year.
During the PAC session for first time applicants, we’ll cover the following:
- Discussion of timeline and applicant readiness
- Explanation of the committee process and procedures
- Assignment of premedical advisor and committee member
- Distribution of important application materials
In the PAC Update session, we will cover:
- Explanation of the Update application and what it involves
- Anything new or specific to this coming application cycle
- Recap of advisor and committee member assignment
If you have not yet applied to medical or dental school or filled out a PAC application before, please click on one of the following links to register for ONE of the PAC APPLICATION sessions.
If you have previously filled out and turned in a PAC application, please click on one of the following links to register for ONE of the following PAC APPLICATION UPDATE sessions.