There is no storage space available on campus. However, there are vendors that offer fee-based storage services to Columbia students.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of frequently asked questions from across the offices supporting Columbia College and Columbia Engineering collected here in one place for your convenience. You can browse by topic/department or search by keyword.
Academic Success Programs, Summer Bridge Program
Yes, transportation to and from Columbia campus will be provided and arranged by Academic Success Programs, free of charge. You will be given a choice of travelling by plane or train. You will also receive car service to and from the NYC airport or train station. You will be provided your ticket via email with the day and time of your flight or train. You’re arrival date will be the first day of the Summer Bridge Program. Transportation will only be provided for the Summer Bridge Program.
The Summer Bridge Program is a requirement to your admission agreement. We ask that you have no prior commitments during the Summer Bridge Program. There is full itinerary for the weekdays, as well as every weekend.
Yes, our dining vendor will provide students who are fasting with to-go containers.
Housing is only available from the first day of Summer Bridge Program (check-in) to the last day (check-out).
Due to space limitations, you may invite a maximum of two guests. Please note guests will be asked to depart once the dinner has ended. There are more activities that include parents, guardians, family, and friends during the New Student Orientation Program (NSOP).
- Academic Life & Advising at Columbia (8)
- Academic Success Programs (6)
- Admitted Students (15)
- Berick Center for Student Advising (39)
- Career Considerations for International Students (13)
- Classes (8)
- Columbia College (8)
- Columbia Engineering (2)
- Columbia Outdoor Orientation Program (17)
- Columbia Outdoor Orientation Program (COÖP) (17)
- Columbia Urban Experience (2)
- Columbia Urban Experince (CUE) (11)
- Currently Enrolled Students (17)
- CUSP FAQ (10)
- CUSP Summer Enhancement Fellowships (16)
- Family Weekend (19)
- FAQs for All Incoming Students (9)
- Global Ambassador Program (10)
- Graduation and beyond (5)
- How to Comply with the Policy (14)
- How to Use the Undergraduate Travel Web App (4)
- International Student Orientation Program (14)
- International Student Orientation Program (ISOP) (14)
- International Student Programs and Services (65)
- International Student Visas (8)
- JADE FAQ (3)
- Majors (3)
- New Student Orientation Program (First-year Students) (11)
- Orientation (47)
- Parent and Family Programs (19)
- Parents & Families of International Students (7)
- Parents and Families (13)
- Policies and Procedures for Student Leaders (11)
- Preprofessional Advising (3)
- Prospective International Students (4)
- Prospective Students (11)
- Residential Life (5)
- Residential Programs FAQ (4)
- Scholars Program (26)
- Student Affairs (28)
- Student Engagement (14)
- Student Life at Columbia (17)
- Summer Bridge Program (6)
- Time Away (4)
- Transfer and Combined Plan Student Orientation (4)
- Undergraduate International Travel - Programs (8)
- Visiting Student Orientation (7)