Many people within Columbia College and Columbia Engineering guide and support our undergraduates, fostering community, providing unique internship and study abroad experiences, and enriching the overall student experience. Learn about our programs, services and opportunities on the following websites, and connect with us on social media.
- The Center for Career Education helps students and alumni achieve their career goals by offering educational resources, internship opportunities and professional networking. Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn
- The Center for Undergraduate Global Engagement connects students with international educational opportunities, empowering students to cultivate new knowledge and gain the skills needed to be active and informed citizens of our global community. Facebook
- Financial Aid and Educational Financing works with students and their families in developing a plan to pay for college and guides students and parents through the process of applying for and obtaining financial aid. Facebook
- James H. and Christine Turk Berick Center for Student Advising brings together general academic advising, Academic Success Programs, the Columbia Undergraduate Scholars Program (CUSP) and the Office of Preprofessional Advising to create an integrated advising experience for all students in Columbia College and the undergraduates of The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science. Facebook Twitter
- Student and Family Support provides parents and family members with opportunities to play an active and supportive role in the education of their Columbia students.
Academic Integrity and Student Wellness are additional student services within Student and Family Support. Facebook Instagram
- Undergraduate Student Life supports and enhances student life through the New Student Orientation Program (NSOP), Residential Life, Multicultural Affairs and Student Engagement. Facebook Twitter Instagram
- Undergraduate Research and Fellowships ensures opportunities that provide intellectual rigor and personal, academic, and professional growth by providing information about and support in applying for fellowships and scholarships and by working closely with faculty to design, develop and support programs that encourage students to engage in research and fellowship opportunities at Columbia and beyond.
- The Undergraduate International Travel Policy supports the health, safety and security of our undergraduates while they pursue transformative, meaningful and engaging educational experiences beyond the classroom.