No, you must have guaranteed housing status.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are a list of frequently asked questions from across Student Affairs collected here in one place for your convenience. You can browse by topic/department or search by keyword.
Residential Life, Residential Programs FAQ
No, you must be an undergraduate SEAS or CC student with guaranteed housing status.
You should go speak with your financial aid adviser and consult with him or her about your particular situation.
Rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors are eligible to apply.
- Admitted Students (15)
- Center for Student Advising (49)
- Classes (8)
- Columbia College (8)
- Columbia Engineering (2)
- Columbia Outdoor Orientation Program (12)
- Columbia Outdoor Orientation Program (COÖP) (12)
- Columbia Urban Experience (3)
- Columbia Urban Experince (CUE) (12)
- Currently Enrolled Students (17)
- CUSP FAQ (10)
- CUSP Summer Enhancement Fellowships (19)
- FAQs for All Incoming Students (9)
- Frequently Asked Question From Faculty (7)
- Frequently Asked Question From Parents (3)
- Frequently Asked Question From Students (20)
- Graduation and beyond (5)
- International Student Orientation Program (16)
- International Student Orientation Program (ISOP) (16)
- Judicial Affairs and Community Standards (30)
- Majors (3)
- MTAC FAQ (10)
- New Student Orientation Program (First-year Students) (12)
- Orientation (42)
- Parents and Families (13)
- Policies and Procedures for Student Leaders (11)
- Preprofessional Advising (3)
- Prospective Students (11)
- Residential Life (4)
- Residential Programs FAQ (4)
- Scholars Program (29)
- Student Engagement (11)
- Time Away (4)
- Transfer and Combined Plan Student Orientation (6)