Columbia College | Columbia Engineering

Home / Taxonomy term / Center for Student Advising

Center for Student Advising

Erica Avrami

Changing Landscapes: Heritage in a Sustainable Built Environment

Thursday, February 4, 2016
6:00–8:00 p.m.
Davis Auditorium

Jennifer Boylan

SAME MONKEYS, DIFFERENT BARREL: Transgender Identity & Narrative

Wednesday, January 27, 2016
6:00–8:00 p.m.
Davis Auditorium

Gareth Williams

Why Read Ovid’s Metamorphoses in the 22nd Century?

Wednesday, December 2, 2015
6:00-8:00 p.m.
Lecture Hall, Journalism School

Doug Lawrence & Viki Radden

Earth 2020: Climate Change, the Economy, Your Food, and You

Monday, November 16, 2015
6:00–8:00 p.m. 
3rd Floor Lecture Hall, Journalism School

Kristy Biolsi

New York City and its Changing Waterways: Seals in our Harbors

"Cool Jobs"

James Danoff-Burg

Inspiring Nature: How a Beetle Can Help Alleviate Water Shortages and Other Tales

Wednesday, October 28, 2015
6:00–8:00 p.m.
Davis Auditorium

Neal Broffman

"Help Us Find Sunil Tripathi"

Exclusive U.S. College Premiere Screening & Discussion

Eric Sanderson

The Mannahatta Project: A Natural History of New York City

Thursday, September 24, 2015
6:00–8:00 p.m. 
Rennert Hall, The Kraft Center

Robert O'Meally

Hunting is Not Those Heads on the Wall: Expedition Into the Core

Monday, August 31, 2015
12:00–2:00 p.m.
3rd Floor Lecture Hall, Journalism School


Subscribe to Center for Student Advising

James H. and Christine Turk Berick Center for Student Advising


403 Alfred Lerner Hall
2920 Broadway
New York, NY 10027

Call: (212) 854-6378

Fax: (212) 854-2458

Office Hours
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.

Walk-in Hours
3:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m.