Many offices within Columbia College and Columbia Engineering guide and support our undergraduates, fostering community, providing unique internship and study abroad experiences, and enriching the overall student experience. Learn about our programs, services and opportunities on the following websites, and connect with us on social media.
- Undergraduate Student Life supports and enhances student life through New Student Orientation Program (NSOP), Residential Life, Multicultural Affairs, and Student Engagement. Facebook Twitter Instagram
- Financial Aid & Educational Financing works with students and their families in developing a plan to pay for college and guides students and parents through the process of applying for and obtaining financial aid. Facebook
- James H. and Christine Turk Berick Center for Student Advising brings together general academic advising, Academic Success Programs, the Columbia Undergraduate Scholars Program (CUSP), and the Office of Preprofessional Advising to create an integrated advising experience for all students in Columbia College and the undergraduates of The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science. Facebook Twitter Blog
- Office of Global Programs connects students with international educational opportunities, empowering students to cultivate new knowledge and gain the skills needed to be active and informed citizens of our global community. The OGP Fellowships Office supports Columbia undergraduates in exploring and applying for internal, national, and international fellowships. Facebook
- The Center for Career Education helps students and alumni achieve their career goals by offering educational resources, internship opportunities, and professional networking. Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn
- Student Conduct and Community Standards assists the Columbia undergraduate community with the maintenance of a safe, honest, and responsible campus environment.
- Family Engagement and Special Programs provides parents and family members with opportunities to play an active and supportive role in the education of their Columbia students. Facebook Twitter