Columbia College | Columbia Engineering

Home / Taxonomy term / Student Affairs

Student Affairs

Deans' Toast - Columbia College

Registration for this webform has reached capacity. To be added to the waitlist, email us.

Join your fellow students in the Columbia College and Columbia Engineering Class of 2016 and celebrate your accomplishments as undergraduate students here at Columbia University.



Are you prepared to graduate?

Senior Move-Out

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 12:00pm

Policy Reminders

Celebrate safely and responsibly! Throughout this memorable time, keep in mind the relevant University, school-specific, and residence hall policies:

University Commencement

Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Morningside Campus
10:30 a.m.*–12:00 p.m.

Class Day

The Columbia Engineering and Columbia College Class Day ceremonies are school-specific. In each of these ceremonies, individual students are recognized for their achievements.


Subscribe to Student Affairs