Looking at fusion music, through the collaboration of artists from different regions of the world bringing together sounds and instruments.
- the Touré-Raichel Collective a Israeli-Malian collaboration
- Catrin Finch and Sekou Keita bringing the harp and the kora instruments together
- Joe Driscoll and Sekou Kouyate, an American-French/Guinean duo
- R.A Fish exploring the power of the Dumbek, a small drum from the Middle-East
- Trilok Gurtu, indian musician and pioneer of jazz fusion bringing together Indian sounds with leading names in jazz such as Don Cherry or Bill Evans.