Premedical Advisory Committee (PAC) Application
2017 Health Professional School Applicants
(Columbia College and SEAS undergraduates and undergraduate alumni only)
- Read the Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions.
- All applicants must fill out Part I of the PAC Application using the web form located here. This web form can be saved and returned to if you use the same browser. You may need to log in to do this. The log in button should be on the top right of this page. (Do not submit the web form with Part I until you have completed Part II and have uploaded all parts of your application.)
- Complete Part II of the PAC Application following the instructions below:
- If this is the first time you have submitted a PAC Application, please read the Instructions for 2017 PAC Application and complete the 2017 PAC Application PART II.doc.
- If this is not the first time you have submitted a PAC Application, please read the Instructions for 2017 PAC Application UPDATE and complete the 2017 PAC UPDATE Application PART II.doc.
- Upload Part II and a photo to the completed Part I web form and click "submit". If your files are too large to upload to the web form, you may email Part II and/or the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, but be sure to do so before the February 15th deadline.
Please save your Part II and photo titles in the following format: "Last Name, First Name (PAC/PAC UPDATE/PHOTO)"
You may also print your PAC Application Part II to PDF if desired.
All parts of the application are due no later than 5:00 p.m. EST on February 15, 2016.