COLUMBIA 101 is a program for incoming Columbia College and Columbia Engineering first-year and transfer students and their families. If you have questions about your eligibility to participate, please contact the COLUMBIA 101 planning team via email.
At these unique programs, students and their families:
- Collect practical information about course selection and degree requirements
- Ask questions about life on campus, and get answers from current students and parents
- Learn about campus life, academic advising, and support services
- Build relationships with fellow students, alumni, and advising deans
- Meet other families to connect with over the summer months and beyond
- Begin preparing for the move to campus
- Celebrate the newest members of Columbia Lions
Note that COLUMBIA 101 is not an advising session but a primer for what to expect at Columbia. Advising deans will reach out to incoming students over the summer to schedule individual advising sessions.