- Beginning on Monday, we wake up early (around 7:15 a.m.) for breakfast which starts at 8:00am and leave for our sites between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m (depending on where you’re working). At breakfast, you pick up a packed lunch to eat at your site.
- You return to campus around 4:00 p.m. and have dinner at 5:00 p.m.
- During dinner, we break into small groups and have discussions about issues that intersect with community service. These discussions coicide with articles that are assigned prior to arrival.
- After dinner, we have a range of low to high energy activities planned for you to choose from and participate in. These activities allow you to explore NYC while being escorted by a team leader.
- Friday is our last day volunteering at our service sites.
- On Saturday, the group is divided into teams for a huge scavenger hunt throughout the city (each led by a CUE leader). We won’t say much about it, but trust us, you’ll have fun.
- Saturday night we have a catered dinner and talent show on campus.
- Sunday is our last day and we host family and friends brunch for you, CUE alumni,support staff, along with your supporters and parents/guardians.
Video from CUE 2015