- Beginning on Monday, we wake up early (around 7:15 a.m.) for breakfast which starts at 8:00am and leave for our sites between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m (depending on where you’re working). At breakfast, you pick up a packed lunch to eat at your site.
- You return to campus by 5:00 p.m. for dinner.
- Depending on the day, we may have a discussion about the articles that have been assigned or a facilitated session about issues that intersect with community service.
- At night, we have four different events for you to choose from after a hard day’s work. A note for your parents: at least one leader will be with you at all times from breakfast until you return from the night’s activities.
- Friday is our last day volunteering at our service sites.
- On Saturday, the group is divided into teams for a huge scavenger hunt throughout the city (each led by a CUE leader, of course). We won’t say much about it, but trust us, you’ll have fun.
- On Sunday, we host the annual family and friends brunch for you, CUE alumni, and your supporters and parents/guardians.
Press play --->