The following workshops and seminars are the product of collaboration between multiple Columbia University offices and aim to provide invaluable information and support as you, the Class of 2017, prepare for life after graduation.
Events and dates will be added below as workshops are confirmed.
- Apartment Searching in NYC | Thursday, February 23, 5-6 p.m. in Lerner 569. Please RSVP.
Cooper & Cooper Renting in New York Info Session | Monday, March 27 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in Columbia's Faculty House - 64 Morningside Drive, 3rd Floor
College On A Budget | Friday, April 7 from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. in Lerner 476B & Monday, April 17 from 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. in Lerner 568
Student Loan Workshop for Graduating Seniors | Thursday, April 13 from 6:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in Lerner 477
- College on a Budget Workshop
- Columbia College Young Alumni Coffee Chat
- Student Loan Workshop for Graduating Seniors
- College on a Budget Workshop II
- Alumni Representative Committee (ARC) Info Session