Events will be live streamed here, including all virtual-only programming.
Family Days In-Person Attendees
- Due to University Covid-19 guidelines, participation in on-campus activities will be first-come, first-served and subject to location-specific capacity restrictions.
- Check-in will be located under the Ancell Plaza tent from 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. on Friday, October 15 and from 9:00 a.m.–1:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 16.
- Please note that check-in ends at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday. All guests must be checked in by that time.
- We strongly encourage you to bring a mobile device/tablet or a laptop (and your charger) in order to access live streamed and virtual-only content throughout the weekend.
- The Ancell Plaza tent will be open for Family Days guests to view live streamed and virtual content, should indoor capacity be reached.
- We’ve added a few additional campus and Morningside Heights tours to our schedule. If you’ve already registered, please refer to your confirmation email in order to modify your registration.
- For those attending dinner on Friday evening under the Hamilton Lawn Tent, picnic blankets will be provided to attendees, first-come, first served.
COVID Policies & Requirements
- Mask and Vaccinations: Policies can be found on the Family Days website. Your full compliance is required at all times.
- Symptom Attestation: All registered in-person attendees will be required to complete an electronic COVID-19 symptom attestation form 24 hours prior to their arrival to the event. The forms can be accessed via the links below. Please note, a separate attestation form will need to be completed and submitted for each day you participate in Family Days. Upon successful completion of the each attestation form, you will receive a confirmation email which will need to be presented at check-in for the various activities.
- If you are sick or symptomatic, please remain off-campus and get tested!
- Check-In Reminders: In order to ensure a smooth check-in process, we ask that you please remember to bring the following items with you –
- Family Days confirmation email which you should have received upon registering
- Photo ID (if applicable)
- Proof of vaccination (if applicable)
- Completed proof of attestation submission (by way of confirmation email sent to the email you indicate once you complete the online form)
Limited Building Access
- Access to residence halls is currently limited to students. Families and guests will not be permitted to access the residence halls.
- Access to campus buildings is also restricted throughout the weekend, unless noted in the Family Days schedule.
If attending a program located in an indoor facility, all guests will be required to remain in the program space for the duration of the program and are not permitted to move about freely in the building.
In-Person Homecoming Attendees
- Mask and vaccine policies are the same as above.
- Check-in for Homecoming is separate from Family Days and will need to be done at the tent near the Baker Athletics Complex. To access the Homecoming Lunch and football game, please enter the complex at the Class of 1905 gate and proceed to the Field Hockey field.
- If you also attend dinner on Friday evening, we encourage you to bring the blanket you may receive to enjoy the lunch picnic style. Feel free to bring your own as well!
- For more information, please view our map of Baker Athletics Complex.
Getting to the Baker Athletics Complex
- Buses will depart from 116th and Broadway starting at 10:30 a.m. The shuttles will run on a loop during pre-game, once full, departing from Broadway. The shuttles will begin bringing fans back to campus immediately following the conclusion of the game, departing from 218th and Broadway.
- Food or beverage is not permitted on the shuttle. Passengers must wear a mask at all times. Policies are subject to change.
Additional information, including mass transit and parking, can be found here.