Are you ready to talk to employers at the Career Fair? Come to CCE's Spring Career Fair Warmup to practice your introduction and find out what to expect at the Spring Career Fair. Sign up with a friend and learnhow to stand out and connect with employers. Workshop attendees will be able to skip the line into the fair!
Before the event: Prepare!
- Check out our career fair webpage at specialevents.cce.columbia.edu for Career Fair information and FAQs.
- Polish your resume and have questions ready about the positions or organizations you’re interested in.
- Download the Columbia Career Fair Plus app to read up on the employers you want to meet.
- Need help? Come to Quick Questions from 1-4pm Monday-Friday or schedule a counseling appointment at CCE.
During the Warmup: Practice!
- You’ll practice your introduction and get tips from CCE counselors and your peers to help you stand out and feel more comfortable at the career fair
After the warmup, you'll get to skip the line and be the first to enter the career fair.
“I was more confident going up to different employers to introduce myself and was able to make productive conversation with them." - 2018 Warmup Participant
Suggested Attire: Business or Business Casual, depending on industries of interest
Registration required? Yes
Resume required? Yes (for the career fair)
Eligibility: This event is open to undergraduates from CC, GS, and SEAS