Tuesday, April 4, 2023 - 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Online Event Zoom
Please join us for this important workshop event about the centralized applications (AMCAS, AACOMAS, AADSAS, VMCAS) that you will be completing this summer.
- Learn more about the specific centralized application you will be submitting, including what is required of you and what to expect
- Learn the common errors to avoid when completing AMCAS
- Get a better sense of the application timeline
- Learn how much this may cost!
- Get hints about researching and choosing schools
- General Q&A
Only open to Columbia College and SEAS undergraduate students and the alums applying to medical, dental or veterinary school for Fall 2024 admission that are going through the PAC process.
Registration is required. Please register here: https://columbiauniversity.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEkduGoqDooEtBRYtxZ-5gRNBv8Is-KlztK
Columbia University makes every effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Please notify the office in advance if you require closed captioning, sign-language interpretation or any other disability accommodations. Alternatively, Disability Services can be reached at 212.854.2388 and email@example.com.