Throughout the spring semester, Student Engagement will offer interactive workshops for undergraduate students interested in developing and enhancing their leadership skills. The workshops will focus on various topics and are geared for students involved in clubs and organizations.
To request a workshop, please click here for the request form. Note: Workshop requests must be made AT LEAST TWO WEEKS PRIOR to the desired workshop date.
If you have any questions, please email Briget Arndell at email@example.com for more information.
- Myers Briggs: Exploring Your Personality
- Strengthening Club Culture
- Tackling Uncomfortable Conversations
- Setting & Achieving Your Organizations' Goals
- Effectively Delegate Within Your Student Group
- Successfully Transtition Your New Leadership
- Team Building and more!