Visual Arts Open House
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Neiman Gallery, 310 Dodge Hall
We invite all students interested in a Visual Arts Major or Concentration, as well as anyone interested in taking a Visual Arts class!
Faculty will be in attendance to present the program and the courses they teach. There will also be plenty of time to meet with students to answer questions.
Please bring your questions!
- Gregory Amenoff, Chair, Visual Arts and Director of Painting
- Sanford Biggers, Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Jon Kessler, Director of Sculpture-New Genres
- Tom Roma, Director of Photography
- Shelly Silver, Director of Moving Image
**Food will be served!**
If you can't make it to the open house but are interested in Visual Arts, please contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting or to ask any questions about the program or classes.