Is it your dream to go to medical school? Were you shocked to learn that the average gpa accepted medical school applicants was 3.67 last year and the average science gpa a 3.61? Are worried that your academic performance at Columbia might not be strong enough to get you into medical school?
Don’t despair! There are great options for improving your academic record before applying to medical school.
Come join us for an informative program:
Panel on Premedical Record Enhancing Postbaccalaureate Programs
Monday March 3
6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
401 Lerner Hall (Center for Student Advising)
Come out and learn about these programs. Representatives from many of the most successful record-enhancing programs will be here to tell you about their program and answer questions you may have.
Representatives will be here from:
- Boston University School of Medicine
- Columbia University Medical Center (Human Nutrition Program)
- The Commonwealth Medical School
- Drexel School of Medicine
- Georgetown University
- New York Medical College
- Temple University School of Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania