The CSA is looking for qualified, motivated students to become peer tutors for the Fall semester. Tutors are mainly needed in the following courses*:
- Physics (PHYS 1201, 1202, 1401, 1402)
- General Chemistry (CHEM 1403, 1404)
- Organic Chemistry (CHEM 3443, 3444)
- Principles of Economics (ECON 1105)
- Calculus I, II, III & IV (MATH 1101, 1102, 1201, 1202)
- Biology (BIOL 2005, 2006)
- Intro to Statistics with Calculus (STAT 1211)
*If you are interested in tutoring a course that is not listed above (e.g. languages, computer science, the Core), please include this on your application where prompted.
This is a great, part-time paid position for students in all majors and concentrations. Training will be provided and work hours are very flexible! Apply now: http://www.studentaffairs.columbia.edu/tutorapplication .