Columbia Student Enterprises Application Deadline Extended!
Interested in gaining real world management experience? Apply to be a managing director of one of theColumbia Student Enterprises! The deadline to apply for the Columbia Bartending Agency and School of Mixology (CBA) and Inside New York has been extended to February 10th. Click here to learn more!
*Application Deadline Extended*
Gain real world business experience through the Columbia Student Enterprises!
You’ve probably heard of the Columbia Bartending Agency and School of Mixology, Columbia University Tutoring and Translating Agency (CUTTA), and Inside New York, but did you know that all three businesses are managed by students?
Through CCE’s Columbia Student Enterprises, select students have the opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to manage all aspects of an established business while developing their leadership skills and participating in ongoing professional development and skills training. CCE is now looking for motivated and creative students to manage the Columbia Student Enterprises for the 2013-2014 term. The application deadline for the Columbia Bartending Agency and School of Mixology and Inside New York has been extended to Sunday, February 10th. Applications are no longer being accepted for CUTTA.
Benefits of becoming a Managing Director include:
- Opportunity to learn how to manage a small business within the framework of a large organization
- Hands-on business and leadership experience
- Professional development and skills training
- Salary, with potential for bonus
- Program details and how to apply: www.careereducation.columbia.edu/findajob/cce-internship/cse
- Columbia Bartending Agency and School of Mixology: columbiabartending.com
- Columbia University Tutoring and Translating Agency (CUTTA): cutta.columbiastudententerprises.com
- Inside New York: insidenewyork.com
*APPLY BY FEBRUARY 10th, 2013*