**For Columbia Engineering Sophomores & Juniors ONLY!!!
Join Professor Xi Chen, Columbia Engineering, Department of Earth and Environmental Engineering, and meet faculty, students and representatives in leading industries and companies in urban infra- structure, transportation and sustainability while enjoying Hong Kong, one of the world’s largest and most vibrant cities.
- Risk management
- Marine Pollution
- Urban Development
- Nuclear Energy
- Metropolitan Transit System
- Daya Bay Nuclear Power Plant
- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company (HAECO)
- School of Creative Media: Applied Lab for Interactive Visualization and Embodiment; Science Park
Cultural and Sightseeing:
- Stanley Market
- Wong Tai Sin Temple
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Avenue
- Golden Bauhinia Square
- Meet CE Alumni in Hong Kong
The cost of the Winter Break Trip is $2350, exclusive of travel to and from Hong Kong.
For more information and an application, contact:
Dean Leora Brovman
or go to:
**This program is open to SEAS sophomores and juniors.