In This Issue: Sept. 22-26
- CCE Employer News - Learn more about full-time positions with SapientNitro, an advertising and marketing agency.
- Announcements - jump start your job search, Seniors ; learn about science research; visit the Creative Artists Agency.
- Calendar at a Glance: Today, Sept. 22 is the first day of Fall On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) - note: not all industries recruit in this way. Investigate how your industry recruits via Industry Resources .
- LionSHARE Opportunities - include management training program with Hillstone Restaurant Group, marketing internship with Pilobolus Dance Theatre, contracts analyst with Dropbox.
- Additional Opportunities - Presidential Global Fellowship, Women@CORE and CMFP mentorship programs, entrepreneurship programs.
CCE Employer News
Patrick from Employer Relations here! Have you considered a career in advertising and marketing? One employer relationship that Columbia has worked to grow over the past few years is SapientNitro . They participated in our 2014 CEO London summer internship program and this fall they are posting lots of full-time positions on LionSHARE, including:
- Junior Experience Designer (Job ID: 153484)
- Junior Program Management (Job ID: 153487)
- Junior Client Services Coordinator (Job ID: 153492)
- Junior Marketing Analyst (Job ID: 153503)
Interested students should apply for these positions before Oct. 9.
Senior Career Kick Off - Sept. 26
Join us for an interactive workshop to learn about the elements of a successful job search, set goals, and gain resources to help you achieve those goals.
Science & Engineering Research
- What is Science Research? (part 1 of 2 part series) - Sept. 26
- Science and Engineering Summer Research Symposium - Oct. 7
Industry Showcase: Boutique Consulting - Oct. 1
CCE, in collaboration with the Columbia Undergraduate Consulting Club (CUCC), will hold a panel and networking session with top tier boutique consulting firms. Companies participating to date include: AlphaSights; Berkeley Research Group, LLC; IBB Consulting Group; Insight Strategy Advisors; Mars & Co; PA Consulting Group; Sapient, Global Markets; and Solution Providers USA Inc.
Employer Site Visit with the Creative Artists Agency (CAA) - Oct. 10
Connect with industry professionals in the world of entertainment and sports and learn about CAA jobs and internships and their recruitment process.
Calendar at a Glance: Sept. 22-26
Set up a job agent in LionSHARE so you don't miss a single opportunity! Employers are posting positions every day, and the job and internship opportunities below are just a small sample of the thousands currently available. View details via the links and log on to LionSHARE to apply today.
The jobs listed below expire between Oct. 2 and Oct. 9 .
- CognoLink – Research Coordinator (Job ID: 152603)
- Dropbox – Contracts Analyst- University Grad (Job ID: 152618)
- Ernst & Young – Valuation and Business Modeling Staff Analyst (Job ID: 153262)
- Hillstone Restaurant Group – Training Program in Restaurant and Culinary Management (Job ID: 152754)
- Hall Capital Partners LLC – Analyst, Portfolio Management Group (January 2015) Job ID: 152956)
The internships listed below expire between Oct. 8 and Oct. 18 .
- FWD.us – Apprentice (Job ID: 153069)
- Venture For America – Fall Internship (Job ID: 153194)
- VISA Inc. – Intern - Marketing & Market Research (Job ID: 153155)
- Resilience Advocacy Project – Social Justice Social Media and Communication Intern (Job ID: 154501)
- Pilobolus Dance Theatre – Marketing Intern (Job ID: 154540)
Below are a few employers that you may have missed. View details via the links and log on to LionSHARE to apply. Don't have On-Campus Interview access? Complete the mandatory On-Campus Recruiting Program Overview online training and sign off on the new policies and procedures. The schedules listed below close between Sept. 25 and Sept. 28 .
- Unilever - Unilever Future Leaders Program - Information Technology Management Trainee (Schedule ID: 4280 )
- Bloomingdale's - Bloomingdale's Merchant Executive Development Program (Schedule ID: 4119)
- Prudential Financial, Inc. - Full Time - Actuarial Associate (Schedule ID: 4142)
- Prudential Financial, Inc. - Actuarial Leadership Development Program – Summer Internship (Schedule ID: 4143)
- Prudential Financial, Inc. - Fixed Income Portfolio Analysis Group (Schedule ID: 4186)
- Presidential Global Fellowship Info Sessions - for first year CC, SEAS and GS students to study abroad in summer 2015. Sept. 26, Oct. 24, and Nov. 14.
- Women@CORE Mentorship Program - Apply by Oct 1. Be matched with successful female entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and leaders in their fields, representing companies such as Google, Stack Exchange, and Uprise Art.
- Columbia Finance Mentorship Program (CFMP) - Apply by Oct 5. Be matched with seniors who have interned at firms on Wall Street.
- U.S. Department of State Summer 2015 Student Internship Program - Apply by Oct. 17.
- Columbia Launchpad - year long entrepreneurship curriculum developed by CORE , Columbia Engineering , Columbia Entrepreneurship , The Eugene Lang Entrepreneurship Center , SIPA , ADI , CEO , and Health Tech Assembly . Click here to learn more and here to sign up.
$250,000 Columbia Venture Competition. Applications will be accepted in the Spring, but sign up here to stay informed.