In This Issue: Oct. 13-17
- CCE Employer News - L’Oréal on campus to hire for a variety of roles.
- Announcements - FOOD and prep TODAY Oct. 13 plus Resume Reviews in Mudd Oct. 14. Attend the Engineering Career Fair Networking Reception on Oct. 16 and Fair on Oct. 17. Note: you don’t have to be an engineer to attend CCE’s Engineering Fair. Employers like Facebook, AOL, IBM, CIA, NYC Teaching Fellows, and NYC Dept. of Environmental Protection are also looking to fill non-engineering roles.
- Calendar at a Glance: CCE Spring Sponsored Internship Programs open to 1st years through seniors.
- LionSHARE Opportunities - Intern with NBC Universal, work at Interview Magazine.
- Additional Opportunities - Meet entrepreneurs at Women@CORE : Women Founders Panel; visit the ADI Startup Career Fair.
CCE Employer News
Patrick from Employer Relations here, highlighting upcoming events with L’Oréal . CCE has been working with L’Oréal for several years and they are very keen to hire Columbia students for multiple roles.
- Juniors interested in internships with L’Oréal in Marketing, Finance, Packaging, Operations, Supply Chain, & Manufacturing should check out the information session for Columbia students at their New York offices on Thursday, Oct. 23 . Register ahead of time!
- Engineers and scientists interested in working with L’Oréal should visit them at the upcoming Engineering Consortium Career Fair on Friday, Oct. 17 !
CCE Weekly Email Survey
Let us know what information you would like to receive in the CCE weekly email by filling out the survey (it only takes 2 minutes). You could win a Roku Streaming Stick!
CCE Sponsored Internships Info Session – Oct. 14
If you’re looking for a spring internship, don’t miss opportunities at organizations like the Human Rights Foundation and Harlem Film Center through CCE’s sponsored internship programs ! Learn more about CAE, CCIA, SIP, and VIP at upcoming information sessions on Oct.14 and 20.
Job Search Skills Workshop and ISSO Presentation for International Students - Oct. 15
This workshop will focus on the special cultural and language issues and challenges that international students face in the job search process, and provide information for students who are interested in staying in the U.S. to work after completion of their programs.
Attend the Engineering Career Fair Networking Reception on Oct. 16 and the Engineering Consortium Career Fair on Oct. 17!
Register for Reception by 11:59p.m. on Oct. 14 to receive a pre-registered pass. RSVP for the Career Fair, and check out more than 130 employers including Apple, BMW, BuroHappold, Johnson & Johnson, and Samsung Electronics. Prepare and enjoy FOOD at How to Work A Room & Making the Most of the Engineering Career Fair Oct. 13 and get your resume critiqued in Mudd Oct. 14 .
Employer Site Visit with the Carnegie Corporation of NY - Oct. 24
Interested in learning more about working and/or interning at a foundation? Register to attend, and nab your spot today!
Calendar at a Glance: Oct. 13-17
CCE will be closed for the career fair in Lerner Hall.
Set up a job agent in LionSHARE so you don't miss a single opportunity! Employers are posting positions every day, and the job and internship opportunities below are just a small sample of the thousands currently available. View details via the links and log on to LionSHARE to apply today.
The jobs listed below expire between Oct. 20 and Oct. 25.
- National Security Agency - NSA Intelligence Analyst (Job ID: 155593)
- The Close Up Foundation - Program Instructor (Job ID: 155273)
- First Solar - Associate Engineer (Job ID: 155453)
- Locus Analytics - 2-Year Analyst Program (Job ID: 156126)
- Brant Publications, Inc. - Associate Online Editor - Interview Magazine (Job ID: 155512)
The internships listed below expire between Oct. 20 and Oct. 31.
- Wells Fargo Securities Asia - Wells Fargo Securities Summer Analyst (Job ID: 151555)
- NBC Universal - Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainability Intern (Job ID: 156045)
- bloglovin'- Bloglovin Community Intern, NYC (Job ID: 156129)
- SHEfinds.com - Paid Editorial Internship (Job ID: 156106)
- Transcendent Endeavors - Product Development Intern - Health Tech Apps (Job ID: 154774)
Below are a few employers that you may have missed. View details via the links and log on to LionSHARE to apply. Don't have On-Campus Interview access? Complete the mandatory On-Campus Recruiting Program Overview online training and sign off on the new policies and procedures. The schedules listed below close between Oct. 19 and Oct. 28 .
- APPRISE - Policy Analyst (Schedule ID: 4301)
- MEK Review - Science Teacher (Schedule ID: 4243)
- Kobre & Kim LLP - Legal Analyst (Schedule ID: 4062)
- Mu Sigma Inc. - Junior Associate (Schedule ID: 4155)
- J.P. Morgan - 2015 Summer Technology Analyst Program (Schedule ID: 4193)
- Women@CORE: Women Founders Panel (Oct. 14, 7p.m., Lerner Party Space) - Join Women@CORE for an interactive panel to hear from successful female entrepreneurs who have acquired VC deals and launched their own startups.
- ADI Startup Career Fair (Oct. 17) - Join ADI to meet some of New York's most exciting tech startups. This will be happening concurrently with the Engineering Consortium Career Fair so take the opportunity to visit both!
- Presidential Global Fellowship Info Sessions (Oct. 24 & Nov. 14) - For first year CC, SEAS and GS students to study abroad in summer 2015.
- Asian Bilingual Career Forum (Nov. 7-9) - The last day to submit an invitation request is Oct. 30.
- Center for Communication - Register to attend upcoming Seminars and On Locations .
New and Upcoming +Acumen Courses - Sign up here