Going home or meeting a group for Thanksgiving? Relax, have fun, and take the initiative to talk to your relatives and friends about the kinds of jobs or internships you are looking for. They may know people in your fields of interest and connect you with them. Also, remember that the firms on campus only reflect a few of the employers we work with. Full-time jobs and internships are posted daily in LionSHARE so set up a job agent to be notified of new opportunities and take advantage of online resources that you can review at your leisure - everything from resume and cover letter writing to networking and career exploration.
Have a wonderful break!
Niamh and all at CCE
Industry Showcase: Management Consulting - Monday, Dec. 2
Meet with and learn about career opportunities at this multi-firm, industry showcase with IBM, Oliver Wyman, and PA Consulting. Brought to you by CCE, Columbia Women’s Business Society, Columbia Undergraduate Consulting Club, and the Economics Society.
Thinking about Summer Internships? - Wednesday, Dec. 4
Attend this info session to learn about CCE’s Summer Internship Programs : Columbia Experience Overseas (CEO) and Columbia College Alumni-Sponsored Student Internship Program (CCASSIP) if you are interested in working abroad, connecting with alumni, and building a professional network over the summer. Co-sponsored by CCSC 2015 & 2016.
Columbia Student Enterprises Managing Director Positions - Thursday, Dec. 5
If you have ever thought about managing your own business or would like to develop your leadership and managerial skills, attend a Columbia Student Enterprises info session to learn what it takes and how to apply to be the Managing Director of the Columbia Bartending Agency and School of Mixology , Columbia University Tutoring and Translating Agency (CUTTA) , or Inside New York . Managing Directors benefit from hands-on business experience, professional development training, and a salary. Also, APPLY NOW to be Managing Director of Inside New York.
Internships, Externships, and First Year Partnerships with CCE - Friday, Dec. 6
CCE invites you to learn more about smart ways to gain skills and experiences as a first year, including the Columbia Exploration Externship program. This event is co- sponsored by ESC and CCSC 2017.
Complete the WetFeet Career Benchmark Survey!
Click here to participate and help to increase the visibility and marketability of Columbia University students to employers and help employers use a targeted approach when they recruit on our campus. You will be compensated for your time with a career toolbox that features two free career guides and a career profile with feedback to measure your aspirations against others among other incentives.
Calendar at a Glance: Nov. 25-Dec. 6
CCE closed for Thanksgiving.
CCE closed for Thanksgiving.
Set up a job agent in LionSHARE so you don't miss a single opportunity! In the meantime, we've pulled a few examples of current positions that we thought might be of interest to you. Employers are posting positions every day, and the active employment and internship opportunities below are just a small sample of the thousands currently available. View details via the links and log on to LionSHARE to apply today.
The jobs listed below expire between Dec. 6 and Dec. 15.
- Farley Capital L.P. - Analyst (Job ID: 125165)
- The Blackstone Group - 2014 Analyst - Legal and Compliance (Job ID: 125570)
- Flinja - Technical Blog Writer for a Fast Growing, VC backed Startup (Job ID: 124737)
- Connecticut Voices for Children - Policy Fellow (Job ID: 126518)
- Zitter Health Insights - Analyst, Strategy and Analytics (Job ID: 126598)
The internships listed below expire between Dec. 2 and Dec. 15.
- CBS - Strategic Marketing Intern (Job ID: 124659)
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. - KKR Public Relations Intern (Job ID: 125096)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Capital Markets – Marketing Intern (Job ID: 125563)
- Lloyd & Co. - Business Intern (Job ID: 124747)
- American Express - American Express Undergraduate – Marketing Summer Internship 2014 (Job ID: 123358)
- Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co., LLC - Investment Banking Summer Analyst (Job ID: 125881)
- BlackRock - Investments - Trading and Liquidity Strategies - 2014 Intern (Job ID: 125658)
- Amazon - Software Development Engineer/SDET Intern (Job ID: 124948)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER - Visual Merchandising Intern (Job ID: 124681)
The jobs listed below expire between Dec. 8 and Dec. 13.
- Tutoring Solutions Group - SAT Tutor (Job ID: 125251)
- The Study Shack - Tutor (Job ID: 125145)
- Acadsoc Limited - Tutor at Acadsoc Elite Tutor Club (Job ID: 125388)
- Course Hero, Inc. - Business Development Intern (Job ID: 125125)
- Vera Wang - Part-Time Receptionist (Job ID: 125553)
2nd Annual SIPA Diversity Symposium - Friday, Dec. 13, 2013
Join SIPA faculty, alumni, and current students to discuss the importance of cultivating and embracing diversity in schools of Public and International Affairs.
The Earth Institute - Research Assistantships - Application Deadline: Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014
Hands-on sustainable development paid research on a range of projects with Earth Institute faculty and researchers.
2014 NanoJapan : International Research Experience for Undergraduates Program - Application Deadline: Jan. 24, 2014
The NanoJapan program provides U.S. undergraduates with structured research opportunities in Japanese university laboratories with Japanese mentors focused on the study of THz dynamics of nanostructures. Contact for questions is email@example.com .
18th European Career Fair at MIT: Feb. 1-3, 2014
100 participating for-profit and not-for profit companies and academic institutions from Europe. Register to become a part of a searchable database through which employers can view your resume and schedule interviews.
Procter & Gamble Research Your Future in Science Seminar - Application Deadline: Mar. 14, 2014
Through hands-on involvement and a variety of tours and presentations, participants will learn what it is like to work as an R&D Researcher at P&G and be placed in the fast-lane with the opportunity to interview for a 2015 P&G Researcher Summer Internship prior to any other intern recruiting. All travel and accommodations will be paid by P&G for those selected to attend. Search job number RND00002544 here to apply.