Enjoy some much needed relaxation over Thanksgiving break and remember that we have resources available online that you can review at your leisure to keep progressing in your internship and job searches - everything from resume and cover letter writing to networking and career exploration. Take a look at the following pages from the CCE website and return refreshed and prepared!
Summer Internships Info Session - Tues, Nov. 29, 5-6pm RSVP
Learn more about CCE’s summer domestic and international internship programs! CEO internships are available in a variety of fields in six cities around the world. STEP positions are in science, technology and engineering. The CU In Network is a student and alumni network for interns working in five cities around the USA. For more information on all programs, review this link .
NEW - Columbia College Alumni-Sponsored Student Internship Program (CCASSIP) for Columbia College sophomores and juniors across a range of industries. There are two mandatory steps to apply:
1. Attend an information session to learn about internships available, details of the program, and how to write a strong application.
- Wed, Nov. 30, 2011, 5-6pm RSVP
- Tues, Jan. 17, 2012, 5-6pm (First day of spring classes) RSVP
- Sat, Jan. 21, 2012, 11am-12pm RSVP and 1pm-2pm RSVP
2. Schedule a session with a CCE Career Counselor to review your application documents. Call 212-854-5609 to secure an appointment.
Want to make the most out of your winter break?
Check out the EACE’s "Road Trips to the Real World" program -- a series of employer site visits for students during the winter break, Jan 3 – 13, 2012. Online registration for students today and ends Friday, December 2nd!
Consulting Crack the Case - Mon, Dec. 5, 12-1:30pm, CCE Conf. Room
In consulting, case interviews are used in the screening process to assess your thought process, analytical and interpersonal skills. Learn from a former McKinsey consultant how to analyze cases and provide solutions. Prepare by reviewing CCE's consulting page .