In This Issue: December 1-5
- CCE Employer News - Interested in artificial intelligence? Read on to learn more about x.ai!
- Announcements - Learn more how to gain skills and experiences as a first-year on Dec. 5.
- Calendar at a Glance - Attend CCE's Summer Internship Programs Info Session on Dec. 3.
- LionSHARE Opportunities - Apply for a fellowship with Blueprint Schools Network, an internship with the National Corporate Theatre Fund, and more.
- Additional Opportunities - Have a professional photographer take your headshot for free on Dec. 8 in Lerner thanks to Campus Job.
CCE Employer News
Are you interested in becoming a cyborg? Patrick from Employer Relations here, sharing how you can! x.ai is an artificial intelligence powered personal assistant startup founded earlier this year and recently featured on WYNC’s New Tech City .
They are currently hiring for two roles on LionSHARE – click the links below to find out more!
Curious if a company has recruited at Columbia in the past? Want to suggest an employer for CCE to contact? Take a look at companies that typically come to campus and if you don’t see a company that interests you, feel free to suggest it to us !
CCE Industry Showcase: Management Consulting - Dec. 1
Mark your calendars for this panel and networking session with A.T. Kearney, Deloitte, Kurt Salmon, and Strategy& (additional companies TBD). Brought to you by CCE, CWBS, and CUCC.
CCE Summer Internship Programs Info Session - Dec. 3
Choose your own adventure by attending a CCE Summer Internship Programs Info Session on Dec. 3 at 5p.m. in the CCE Conference Room.
Internships, Externships, and First-Year Partnerships with CCE – Dec. 5
Are you a first-year student interested in enhancing your professional experience? Learn more about smart ways to gain skills and experiences as a first-year including participating in the Columbia Exploration Externship (CEE) program! Co-sponsored by CC and SEAS 2018 Class Councils
What Do You Think of Our Weekly Emails?
Take the CCE Weekly Email Survey (before it closes in two days!), and let us know what career-related information you would like to receive in our weekly emails. You could win a Roku Streaming Stick !
Calendar at a Glance: Dec. 1-5
Set up a job agent in LionSHARE so you don't miss a single opportunity! Employers are posting positions every day, and the job and internship opportunities below are just a small sample of the thousands currently available. View details via the links and log on to LionSHARE to apply today.
The jobs listed below expire between Dec. 18 and Dec. 25.
- Frenkel Benefits - Wellness Coordinator (Job ID: 161329)
- Blueprint Schools Network - Blueprint Fellowship (K-12 Education) (Job ID: 161638)
- Intermarket Communications - Assistant Account Executive – Intermarket Communications (Job ID: 162061)
- IBM - Software Group Marketing Full-Time Undergrad Positions (Job ID: 161475)
- Morgan Stanley - 2015 Cross-Deck Strats Full-Time Program Analyst (Fixed Income) (Job ID: 161884)
- Google, Inc. - People Operations Opportunities (Job ID: 161811)
- Hemsing Associates - Classical Music Public Relations (Job ID: 161424)
The internships listed below expire between Dec. 15 and Dec. 25.
- The Blackstone Group - 2015 Summer Intern - Charitable Foundation (Job ID: 162106)
- Penn, Schoen and Berland - Spring Media & Entertainment Market Research Internship (Job ID: 161779)
- Burson-Marsteller - Public Relations Intern, Corporate and Financial Communications (Job ID: 161337)
- FleishmanHillard - Digital/Social Media Intern (Job ID: 161441)
- National Corporate Theatre Fund - Arts Management Internship (Job ID: 161518)
- NorthSouth Productions - Spring 2015 TV Development Internship (Job ID: 161345)
- INROADS, Inc. - STEM Paid Summer Internships (Job ID: 161549)
- NBC Universal - Digital Marketing & Audience Development Internship (Job ID: 161361)
The volunteer opportunities listed below expire between Dec. 17 and Dec. 26 .
- Double Discovery Center - Volunteer Development Assistant (Job ID: 162215)
- Geeks Rule - STEM Volunteer Opportunity (Job ID: 160999)
- Practice Makes Perfect - Development Volunteer (Job ID: 160859)
- Virginia Gildersleeve International Fund (VGIF) - VGIF United Nations Internship (Job ID: 160033)
- America SCORES New York - Assistant coach/referee (Job ID: 158747)
- The Lime Internship Connection - Applications are open Oct. 24-Dec. 31. To access all opportunities, log into, or join, The Lime Network .
- Mentors Needed for Bronx High School of Science Robotics Teams the Sciborgs (co-ed team) and FeMaidens (all girls team) to prep for FIRST Robotics challenge. Contact Columbia Alumna Eleanor Coufos at email@example.com if interested.
- Center for Communication Upcoming On Location - Horizon Media (Dec. 5)
- Campus Job Professional Photoshoot (Dec. 8, 1-7p.m., Lerner West Ramp Lounge) Have a professional photographer take your headshot...for FREE!
- Project Firefly: Emerging Leaders Competition 2015 - Be a participant, all-expenses paid, at the Credit Suisse Asian Investment Conference (AIC) in Hong Kong!
- U.S. Department of State Pathways Recent Graduates Program (RGP) - Visit USAJobs to start the online application process.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) 2015 HS-STEM Summer Internships - 10-week research experiences. Apply by Dec. 22.
- 2015 Rangel Graduate Fellowship Program - internships on Capitol Hill and with U.S. embassies and up to $95,000 over 2 years toward two-year master's degree. Fellows enter the Foreign Service of the U.S. Department of State. Apply by Jan. 14, 2015.
- 2015 USAID Donald M. Payne International Development Fellowship - internships on Capitol Hill and with USAID missions overseas and up to $90,000 over two years toward a two-year master's degree. Fellows become USAID Foreign Service Officers. Apply by Jan. 20, 2015.
- The CDC’s National Center for Environmental Health and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (NCEH/ATSDR) Summer Internship Program - Apply by Jan. 28, 2015.
2015 Rangel International Affairs Summer Enrichment Program - academic courses at Howard University and visits and meetings with foreign affairs professionals in a wide range of government and non-governmental activities. Tuition, room, board, and transportation paid plus stipend of $3,200. Apply by Feb. 4, 2015.