The Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA) at Columbia University is excited to announce the opening of 4 graduate assistantship positions for the 2015-2016 academic term.
Minimum Qualifications: Please see the job descriptions for each position for specific qualifications.
- Enrolled in the a master’s level or higher degree program at Columbia University
- Have a strong commitment to diversity and social justice education
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Availability to work 15-20 hours per week
- E-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your cover letter should articulate the position(s) in which you are most interested.
- If you would like to be considered for positions other than those in which you are applying, please state that in the body of your application email.
Deadline: May 18, 2015