The Office of Multicultural Affairs is celebrating its 10th anniversary with various events and activities that will engage students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Since the OMA first opened its doors in 2004, the office has grown to support a variety of programs and services aimed at understanding/ exploring one's identities, advancing the strength within communities and building meaningful coalitions across identities. It is also the 25th anniversary of the Intercultural Resource Center, which now falls under the OMA.
In addition to program specific dialogues and events throughout the academic year, members of the Columbia community are invited to get involved through:
- Sharing narratives about their OMA experiences (Read several submissions from students and alumni)
- Participating in our community mural
- Presenting at and attending the Days of Dialogue Conference (Friday, March 27, 2015)
- Attending the IRC's 25th Anniversary Celebration (Friday, May 1, 2015)
- Contributing your thoughts to the "Future of OMA" -- opportunities throughout the year at forums or directly let us know how we can support you and the community better